CPC Film Festival is a winner!
By Greg Colburn
Special to the Knightly News
Congratulations to all the participants in the first-ever Central Penn College Film Festival!
The student-run festival showcased 16 student films and one faculty feature on Tuesday afternoon in the Conference Center.
“It was very impressive and quite moving,” Sandy Box, director of the Central Penn College Education Foundation, said.
More than 50 students, faculty and staff members attended the two-hour event.
Six films were recognized with awards.
Below are the films that appeared at the festival, along with the names of the film-makers and any award designations:
- The Final Out – Professor Paul Miller
- Mr. Sharky Shark – Jenelle Dulack
- Communicating Can Be Hard – Abigail Hess (Most Creative Award winner)
- PTA Stereotypes – Grace Davidson
- Soccer – Tulsi Adhikari (Best Cinematography Award winner)
- Cosplay: It’s Not So Weird – Sarah Whitmire
- A Touch of Light – Aaryn Ward (Best Short Film winner)
- Inside Look: R.A. Program – Nia Millwood and Brian Strawhacker
- Community Queen – Jenelle Dulack
- A New Season – Liana Verbos
- Human Faith – Brian Davis (Best Storytelling Award winner)
- Butler Radio Network – Krystal Golden
- Graceful Acres – Sarah Weaver
- The Adaptation of Music During COVID-19 – Alexa Shugart
- Perry County Literacy Council – Leslie Heimbaugh (Best Overall Award winner)
- Intention Communities – Jenelle Dulack (Best Video Editing winner)
Special kudos to Jenelle Dulack for organizing this successful event!